Above photo taken by Steve Domjan at the Bowl. Thank you Steve, you could have been sailing you

  • Above photo taken by Steve Domjan at the Bowl. Thank you Steve, you could have been sailing yourself instead of taking photos of me.

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Work is no fun right now. I just want to play.


I meant to clean, or wax Segue yesterday. I even put one coat of Seapower cleaning wax on the coach roof. The teak looks like crap, the varnish is all flaky and needs to come off before I can varnish again. OK, not realy varnish but Cetol. I know some of you think that's cheating; but it is so much easyer to maintain than actual varnish. The new Natural Teak color is less orange than the original tint. But I couldn't even do that yesterday. As soon as I felt the 10 knot breeze out of the WSW I went sailing.

One tack out on starboard, one back in to port. The fishermen are starting to hit the water, and I saw a few sailboats as well. Miews was out there trolling a few lines off his stern.

My shoulder is still locking up from last Sunday's session at Mustangs, so I'm glad I can at least go sailing.

2 comments:

PeconicPuffin said...

I am suffering from an extreme lack of windsurfing. I can't believe how utterly weak the season has been so far.

drysuit2 said...

I couldn't agree with you more.