Saturday, May 22, 2010

At least someone got some.

Well, while the first two weeks of May I sailed 5 out of 7 days a week: this past week; I was not so lucky. I sailed a few light and gusty nights on Segue. But for the most part, Long Island is not enjoying the 20 to 50 we had those first two weeks of May. It's not so bad. I need the time to let the old shoulder heal up. My only regret, is I would really liked to do the ABK Camp at Napeague this Fri/Sat/Sun. I just don't have the ability to take an actual vacation right now. It would be nice just to get away for awhile.

My parents, on the other hand, apparently had 20 to 30 knots on a regular basis. They had to travel for it though... Here are a few pics of them sailing in Croatia.



Dad at the helm, Mom in the foreground.

Great scenery


Mom and Dad

1 comment:

McPhilly said...

I'd recognize that grin anywhere. Way to pretend it was your dad in Croatia and not you. JK ;-)

Definitely a family resemblance.