Thursday, September 16, 2010

FALL


Brewster in the blue, I am in the green


It was an Ezzy day. Brew in Blue. Me in Green.



I guess I was taking off, or landing?




Gotta' love the carve!

All images courtesy of Blueharborcat. Thanks

Sailed Stehle Wed with Pete R, Brewster, Joe Elvis, Upwind Mike and (I'm sorry I don't know the name of the guy in the car with the "windsurfer" plates). Sails ranged from mid 5's to 6.9. I sailed the 6.3 Ezzy Wave, and the 110 ltr RRD on a 9 ½” Weed Wave. Lots of ramps, lots of swell, mostly powered.

It was a nice night of sailing; especially for one that was not forecast.

I spent last night after I went to the gym glassing the rail on my Fish. I thought I was done with it: I had finished wet sanding the tail, and was going to wax it up for Igor, when I discovered the crushed rail. It must have been hidden under all the surf wax. It would have been easier to have just stripped the whole board and just re glassed the whole rail. But it's too late now, and I will probably have some decent swell this weekend.

Shame I'm going to miss tonight. - just can't go two days in a row. I have to let my body heal. At my age it takes at least 48 hours. Well at least I can get some work done. Business has been really tough lately. And hopefully, the wind will hold till Friday afternoon. It’s already starting to crank outside now. Hope you get some…

No comments: