Friday, September 10, 2010

It has been blowing all week since the Hurricane that never was. So I jumped at the chance to leave work early yesterday.

Snuck out just a little before 4:00. Arrived at CIB to Pete R and his son rigging 5.8's and 5.2's. I didn't want to chance being underpowered, so I rigged the Ezzy 6.3 and the 110 RRD. Joe E joined us later. I hit the water about 5:15, and sailed till about a half hour post sunset. I'm glad I chose the bigger combo, as the wind and waves varied quite a bit. I think Joe was also on a 5. something. Check everyones Blogs on the right hand side of the screen. It has been quite a week. I especially like the photo sequences Chris took of Mike B.

1 comment:

TonyWind said...

Quite a week for everyone, not me! Too busy. Too bad we didn't bump in to each other at west meadow on Sat 4! I learned you were there from your blog. What a day!