Above photo taken by Steve Domjan at the Bowl. Thank you Steve, you could have been sailing you

  • Above photo taken by Steve Domjan at the Bowl. Thank you Steve, you could have been sailing yourself instead of taking photos of me.

Friday, September 10, 2010

It has been blowing all week since the Hurricane that never was. So I jumped at the chance to leave work early yesterday.

Snuck out just a little before 4:00. Arrived at CIB to Pete R and his son rigging 5.8's and 5.2's. I didn't want to chance being underpowered, so I rigged the Ezzy 6.3 and the 110 RRD. Joe E joined us later. I hit the water about 5:15, and sailed till about a half hour post sunset. I'm glad I chose the bigger combo, as the wind and waves varied quite a bit. I think Joe was also on a 5. something. Check everyones Blogs on the right hand side of the screen. It has been quite a week. I especially like the photo sequences Chris took of Mike B.

1 comment:

TonyWind said...

Quite a week for everyone, not me! Too busy. Too bad we didn't bump in to each other at west meadow on Sat 4! I learned you were there from your blog. What a day!