Above photo taken by Steve Domjan at the Bowl. Thank you Steve, you could have been sailing you

  • Above photo taken by Steve Domjan at the Bowl. Thank you Steve, you could have been sailing yourself instead of taking photos of me.

Monday, January 10, 2011

Yet another tech day

I spent Sunday morning on the phone with tech support again. Still no progress.

New Kindle> needs WiFi = loss of ability to use existing Wireless on laptop and re-install of new service pack, + re-install of new Blackberry Desktop Manager> all of which do not work because of office mandated encryption on laptop = no Hot Sync since Christmas + Automatic upgrade of my Mcaffe Firewall = still no new camera to take photo's of my torn Ezzy's, because the new camera's need a softwear upgrade from my old windows XP service pack 2.
An upgrade is not an upgrade; if it now takes you 30 hours to do what used to take you 30 seconds. and I am not even going to begin to get into my companies new integration.

Thank god Dommer posted that they guys were going to West Neck for a 5.5 session.
You can find the pics of our fine session here http://www.flickr.com/photos/domer2/sets/72157625788082774/ at Steve's Flickr site. It was a big board kind of day. 6.0 one minutes 5.0 the next 30. But it was still above freezing and I was toasty in my ProMotion Drysuit.

We sailed at the private club just south of WN. No one seemed to mind. http://www.flickr.com/photos/domer2/sets/72157625788082774/detail/

Not a bad weekend overall: the wife is as sick as a dog, But I still surfed Saturday, and windsurfed Sunday. Thank you for understanding Lauralee. And, thank god: for with out it I definitely would have killed someone.

It's been pretty cold the last few nights. I fear the ice is coming. Sharpen those blades.

No comments: