Above photo taken by Steve Domjan at the Bowl. Thank you Steve, you could have been sailing you

  • Above photo taken by Steve Domjan at the Bowl. Thank you Steve, you could have been sailing yourself instead of taking photos of me.

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Too much to do: too little time to do it.

I am less than a week away from my week as a “Guest Tester” for Windsurfing Magazine. http://www.windsurfingmag.com/

There is just so much to do.
1- Get rid of this damn sinus infection… [I am currently on my second course of antibiotics] this is just tenacious. I felt better for about a week, then bam I’m down for the count. I probably won’t fully kick this thing till I am finally on vacation.Starting to feel better.
2- Get the truck oiled, greased, and ready...Check
3- Get my sails back from EZZY... ETA Thursday night Done
4- Make enough money to take the time off work… Guess I am dipping into savings.
5- Finish fixing my JP109 and Naish wave… Maybe this weekend
6- Paint the repairs to my RRD, Sumo, and Syncro…I doubt it. Guess I’ll just live with the stickers.
7- Pack…I’m sure this will be a last minute scramble.
8- Get my Blackberry to sync with my laptop…HA HA HA HA yea that’ll happen.
9- get a new pair of Rx sunglasses because I broke my old ones…ordered but not ready yet.Got em' today
10- Find out where I am actually staying, and plan my trip… soon

Wish me luck. And health.

2 comments:

Kyle said...

You just made me realize how much I have to do over the next week or so. Looking forward to meeting you down in a hopefully windy locale.

Anonymous said...

Looks like it should be great for us. I look forward to meeting you as well. Even if I am functioning at 50%.
Frank