Above photo taken by Steve Domjan at the Bowl. Thank you Steve, you could have been sailing you

  • Above photo taken by Steve Domjan at the Bowl. Thank you Steve, you could have been sailing yourself instead of taking photos of me.

Saturday, February 16, 2013

DARK SIDE OF THE LENS

DARK SIDE OF THE LENS from Astray Films on Vimeo.

If the embed code doesn't work; use this link.

http://vimeo.com/astrayfilms/darksideofthelens



Once again, my life has been reshaped because of events outside of my control. I was lucky. The storm turned at the last minute. My gain: was devastation from Fire Island through the Jersey Shore.

They are all changed forever.

My few weeks scrounging for supplies: propane, firewood, gasoline, Ice...
all seem trivial now.

For a short time we came together as a community. Then we got ugly.
I am grateful for the help of my friends.
I am grateful to have a warm roof over my head.
There are still far too many that do not. I do what little I can to help.

The ocean was our enemy, for short time.
The ocean is still our home.


No comments: