Above photo taken by Steve Domjan at the Bowl. Thank you Steve, you could have been sailing you

  • Above photo taken by Steve Domjan at the Bowl. Thank you Steve, you could have been sailing yourself instead of taking photos of me.

Saturday, March 8, 2008

Four hours at the beach

On Saturday March 1st I spent four hours at the beach; one half hour, fully and overpowered on the 6.0; 15 minutes, powered on the 5.0. Good company; not too cold.

Today looks like there was plenty of wind. I was at work.

Daylight savings begins tomorrow. Let the after work sessions begin!


2 comments:

Jeff said...

Hi Frank, sorry you missed today, we were cranking on our 4.2's and later 3.5's over at Mattituck. Tomorrow should crank though - we're looking at Iron Pier on the Sound or Meschutt on Peconic Bay.

I found your new blog via the Puffin. Your blog now makes 12 windsurfing feeds in my news reader!

drysuit2 said...

Two in a row for you. That's great. enjoy.