Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Progress

So I believe in drugs. Cortisone injections to be particular. Last week I had one to my tendinitis in my left elbow; and I am already beginning to feel better.Over the years I've had more than several steroid injections to my neck, back, and shoulders. In all cases, they have proven more effective than sucking down Celebrex like Pezz. Although, I do that anyway. I come from an aging generation of Weekend Warriors. And I do not intend to stop any time soon so...

This is what I missed
three days of great windsurfing. But even I realize the need for rest. 


But Phil and I managed some time on the water. He chronicled it here on his Blog.
http://theoutsideinsideout.blogspot.com/2010/10/dangling-over-water.html

While it's nice to be ON the water...
I'll be back IN the water, soon.

No comments: