Monday, February 15, 2010

It's still February



Finished out the long weekend with a substantially warmer sail than the last few.
Yesterday was the first day I've windsurfed since before Thanksgiving. I think that is the longest I have been out of the water since College. In the past, even with broken, torn, and sprained things; I at least found some way to get wet.

The Doc's have to run their tests. That doesn't mean they can tell you what's going on. At least I only lost 15 pounds this time. Let's hope this means I can start getting strong again.
I really have no right to complain. Many of my friends and family, have it much worse. Some just never bounce back.
But you have to just keep trying. If you wait to get to a the level where you where before your [illness, injury, etc.] then sometimes you just don't come back.

So just get out there. I'll never be as fit as I was in my 20's. And that my friend is what we call life.

No comments: