So my forearms are so itchy from all that sanding...
But I made less progress than I would have liked.
The epoxy just didn't stick to the JP 109's deck.
I'll have to rough it up more next time, and use acetone to clean it before my next attempt. The trick is to lay down two layers of glass, with out screwing up the fin box and footstrap inserts.
The epoxy didn't want to adhere to the F2 Powerglide 160 as well. But the rail still seems solid. And it did accept the epoxy with silica.
I DID manage to laminated two layers of glass on the nose's of the Angullo 125, and the Synchro 90. We will have to see if it holds. If not; then I will have to tape the whole rail. Not just the dings. AND THAT will ADD Weight; something I am trying to avoid.
I didn't have time to paint the 125, or the 90 liter. But I did paint them with one layer of Epoxy thickened with silica. It isn't pretty but it is strong, and now, water tight[at least until I crash again]. I will have to worry about cosmetics next week; cause it's gonna' blow today. Maybe I'll ad a few strategically placed stickers so it wont look so bad.