Wednesday, October 20, 2010

It looks like wind

Friday 10/15 we sailed West Meadow. I should have been on my 3.7, but sailed the 4.2 all afternoon.
See Steve Dommer's pics at
http://www.flickr.com/photos/domer2/sets/72157625189503616/

The Kites were out too. But a friend of mine managed to cut his hand pretty badly on his lines. And he is one of the better kiters I know...so I think I'll stick to windsurfing.

He also has some from Saturday's 5.0-5.5 session at West Neck. God I love the Fall.

BlueharborCat also took some pics on Saturday at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LongIslandWindsurfer/photos/album/828932708/pic/list 

I cant copy Steve's photo's but here are two of my favorites from Saturday by Blue

3 comments:

nosk409 said...

This is really cool! I would love to try this sometime.

drysuit2 said...

Get going! Big Windsurfing community in Maine.

Linda said...

to love, like never been hurt
to dance,like no one appreciate
to sing, like no one listen to
to work, like no need of money
to life, like today is the end.