Monday, August 27, 2012

thanks Ted


My friend Ted inspired me to do this post by asking what’s your favorite Vid clip. So here goes...

This one of Josh Angulo still does it for me. When I dream of windsurfing; this is what I dream.

http://vimeo.com/35328567
I know this is surfing. But it is the most beautiful proof that waves are a living entity.


This one has put my little injuries in perspective for me.


Our Local crew “killin’” it in the OBX. Do we all understand what it means to be able to sail with these guys on a regular basis?


Our boy Iggy, back from 20+ years of hibernation. He may be on a new sail but that board under his feet is at least 20 years old. His multiple camera mounts are what do it for me.


And a new one from Ted. The best advice I ever received about windsurfing was “remember to laugh when you fall”

No comments: