Above photo taken by Steve Domjan at the Bowl. Thank you Steve, you could have been sailing you

  • Above photo taken by Steve Domjan at the Bowl. Thank you Steve, you could have been sailing yourself instead of taking photos of me.

Sunday, February 3, 2013


windsurfing demo.7.21.11 (Enhanced) from Frank Messina on Vimeo.
Yes, you have seen this one before. Yes, it is a little egotistical to post it up again. But I've only windsurfed a handful of times since Sandy. I've just been too busy tearing apart peoples homes,sick as a dog, working, or just too afraid of the water quality to get wet.
I figured out how to add a little music, but still can't get the columns to work properly on Blogger.
So maybe I'm just posting this one for me. It's either here or facebook, why not here?

1 comment:

McPhilly said...

I'm down with that.
I watched the Heckscher one again, too.

Good stuff. And good to be reminded of what sailing is like during landlubbing February.