Saturday, February 16, 2013

DARK SIDE OF THE LENS

DARK SIDE OF THE LENS from Astray Films on Vimeo.

If the embed code doesn't work; use this link.

http://vimeo.com/astrayfilms/darksideofthelens



Once again, my life has been reshaped because of events outside of my control. I was lucky. The storm turned at the last minute. My gain: was devastation from Fire Island through the Jersey Shore.

They are all changed forever.

My few weeks scrounging for supplies: propane, firewood, gasoline, Ice...
all seem trivial now.

For a short time we came together as a community. Then we got ugly.
I am grateful for the help of my friends.
I am grateful to have a warm roof over my head.
There are still far too many that do not. I do what little I can to help.

The ocean was our enemy, for short time.
The ocean is still our home.


No comments: